Musings of a Postmodern Negro

"During times of war, hatred becomes quite respectable, even though it has to masquerade often under the guise of patriotism."- Howard Thurman

Name:
Location: United States

Thursday, June 02, 2005

Heading to Seattle

Heading out to Seattle to see about my mother-in-law. The doctors are saying she may not live past this weekend. Me and the Mrs will be heading out to see her for prayer and presence. I still hold out hope for God's healing grace and mercy.

I probably won't be able to respond to some of the wonderful thoughts posted on this blog for a week or so. Especially as it relates to race and the Emergent conversation. I also look forward to dealing with that other issue...economics. The comments I have gotten so far have helped me navigate through this conversation. I remain hopeful. Thanks to everyone that has posted their thoughts thus far. You didn't have to come to this small part of the blogosphere.

Keep our family in your prayers.

4 Comments:

Blogger gavin richardson said...

i'll be praying for you and your family ant. shalom

June 02, 2005 2:52 PM  
Blogger Steve K. said...

Becky and I praying, bro.

Grace and peace.

Steve K.

June 03, 2005 1:01 PM  
Anonymous Steve B. said...

Anthony,

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

June 03, 2005 2:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Praying for peace for you, Regina, and your wife.

-Zossima

June 05, 2005 7:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home